Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things you should expect from this blog:

1) Lists. Some of them might be solely for my own edification.

2) Occasional links to things I find funny, stimulating, or enlightening.

3) References to things I like to do in my spare time: WoW, Magic, literature, movies, music, science fiction, webcomics, etc. If you don't like these things... too bad.

4) There will be rants.

5) There will probably be swearing. See item 4. I wish I could guarantee a safe, family friendly environment, but ranting is ranting. There are procedures.

6) I reserve the right to make this blog as uncomfortably personal or as comfortably glib as I so choose. If I'm melodramatic here, that means less melodrama elsewhere. If I don't expose my soul to the freezing, inky vacuum of the internet, you're welcome: you probably didn't want to know anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment